Terms and Conditions
1. Every buyer is personally liable for all purchases made; he cannot claim to act for a third person.
2. The descriptions given on this site are set out in all good faith. However, we cannot be held responsible for
3. All lots will be sold to the highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer. The prices mentioned in the
catalogue or at this site are minimum prices. No bid below can be accepteed. In the case of disputed bids the
auctioneer shall have the sole
descretion of determining the purchaser, and may elect to reoffer the lot for sale.
4. Bidding increments are totally at the discretion of the auctioneer. However, typically used: 5-10%.
5. A form for absentee bids is available by mail or fax. We will be happy to execute your bid as if you were
present at the auction. When we do this, we will try to achieve the lowest possible hammerprice for you; in any
case we will not bid for you above the amount you indicate. It is advantageous to place these
absentee bids as early as possible. In the case of identical bids, the bid from the floor will take
precedence; for identical absentee bids, the early-dated bid will take precedence. We are unable to
accept telephone bids or bids via email.
6. A buyer´s premium of 15% will be added to the hammer price of all lots, to be paid by the buyer as a part
of the purchase price after the auction immediatly payable in DM currency. We will accept cash, traveller
cheques, or personal cheques with accaptable identification. For absentee bids you will receive an invoice and
you should pay within 21 days. We will charge you with the actual cost of the shipping.
7. Written bids or bids at the sale are taken to imply the acceptance of the sale conditions and cannot be
8. The german version of the terms and conditions written in the catalogue is decisive.